miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

Viva la vida nómada!!!

I have never explained you why EVS is so extremely fantastic! Probably you can see many advantages of it from this blog, but there is one important thing which I have to explain. What I love the most is that in your everyday life you are living with certain limits, you believe that these belong to you. But one day you wake up, there is a great opportunity which gives you the chance to cross all of these lines. You mustn't miss it! You have to forget about your fears and comfortable routines.

One of the best examples for this was our teambuilding weekend. I have to admit that sleeping in my own warm bed, having a nice hot shower before I go to sleep, switch on the heating when I am cold or eating my delicious bread prepared by the baker always belonged to my accepted needs. These make me feel comfortable and home. I always felt that these are things which I don't want to give up (not even for a few days) what's more, which I insist upon! Last weekend I crossed this boundary of mine...


                 
We arrived to this "handmade" house in the middle of nowhere surrounded by this breathtaking view:

             

We had different teambulilding games, but for me the nicest and strongest teambuilding element was collecting wood for the fireplace and for the oven and preparing our own bread.


That amazing amount of wood which this thing can eat...


This is our own Teide from flour...very bad people are playing with the food:)

And the result:)

And I thought that I had already seen beautiful sunsets before this one...






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario