jueves, 14 de febrero de 2013

Sad starter

The first night of the carnival was absolutely not that amazing as I expected. Not only because I was still totally sick but because the big opening ceremony which I was waiting for so badly was cancelled. I should have felt bad because I could not see this amazing event, but I couldn't think of myself when this terrible thing happened. The parade was cancelled because one day before, at the competition of the Queen of the Parade, a fire broke out and a beautiful competitor got burn very seriously. She has to stay in hospital for weeks and most likely she won't be able to participate ever again in a Beauty Queen competition. It made me really sad. How this can happen from one minute to the other? Your whole life can change terribly during one night. Because of one moment. It was so shocking for everyone that they decided not to celebrate the queen of the carnival without her. I consider this a very nice gesture. So I was also not in party mood after all of these, but at least we went out to look around and try out the costumes we were so excited about. 
Here you are:)


A happier entry about the carnival is coming soon...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario