jueves, 7 de febrero de 2013

The big preparation

I would like to apologize to those who have honored me with reading my blog about neglecting it in this last month. My visit in Hungary for Christmas had a big effect on me, but unfortunately not only on the positive way. Since I am back I am constantly sick, I have no idea why, I guess it is just a too big change for my organism. Anyway, this still didn't change but I don't use it anymore as an excuse and I am writing you from my bed with a little bit of fever. I also have a reason why it is not possible not to write now: Carnival.

This is the biggest event on Tenerife, the carnival in Santa Cruz is said to be the second biggest after the one in Rio. The Big Opening Ceremony is tomorrow at 8pm so for now everybody has to be ready with their costumes. There are stories going around among the "Laguneros" which was the most creative costume in the last years, my personal favourite is the "chewing gum under a chair". I can not wait to see this craziness:)
My costume is way more simple and less creative: to be old. This is what nobody wants so I thought I am going to look at the face of the white hair-wrinkles coupling. We will see how it will work out tomorrow.
The big hesitation is taking my camera or not...I think it is better not but somehow I will solve the problem to chronicle everything for you, I promise:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario